Flexible, Adaptable Solutions for Current and Future Threats
RAFAEL will showcase its unique 360° multi-layer maritime defence solutions suite at IMDEX 2019 in Singapore, 14-16 May.
Rafael’s advanced solutions provide naval forces with defence superiority against a wide range of modern naval threats, including swarm attacks and torpedo and area defence. These applications integrate the combat-proven technologies found in Rafael systems in multiple domains. The company has decades of operational experience in design, production, integration, and support of naval technologies and solutions.
The company’s specialised portfolio of naval systems allows for a wide range of deployment combinations to include components of its layered defence suite. This offers clients considerable flexibility and adaptability in order to best tackle current and future threats. Some of the multi-disciplinary, multi-layer responses to threats across the naval arena include:
• TYPHOON MK-30C: a stabilised, remotely-operated weapon system for surface and aerial targets;
• C-DOME: a naval area defence system, deriving from the IRON DOME anti-missile system;
• SEWS DV and C-GEM: naval electronic warfare (EW) defence systems. High-end operational onboard and offboard EW solutions for complete ship self-defence;
• TOPLITE MHD: a stabilised multi-spectral HD sensor, multi-purpose electro-optic ISR and targeting system;
• SEA SPOTTER: an infra-red stabilised, stare & track system;
• PROTECTOR unmanned surface vessel (USV): an unmanned integrated system for security and naval applications;
• SHADE: comprehensive torpedo defence solution for submarines;
• ATDS: a torpedo defence solution for surface vessels;
• TORBUSTER: a combined soft/hard kill torpedo decoy system.