Range Seeks to Protect Small Items in Challenging Environments
At IWA 2020 in Nürnberg in March, PELI Products will showcase its new RUCK range of cases – watertight, crushproof and dustproof cases specifically designed for protection of personal items.
These ultimate personal utility cases are an innovative and strategic storage solution, designed by PELI’s engineering team to protect essential accessories on outdoor trips, work under extreme conditions or simply bad weather. Their purpose is to help the user protect small electronics, phones, wallets, keys, first-aid kits and tools from external elements, giving the user total peace-of-mind. RUCK cases are available in black in three sizes, to accommodate a wide variety of gear and lifestyles.
Key Features of the RUCK case range include:
• IP68 Rating: submersible for 30 minutes at depths up to 2m;
• Rubberised exo-skeleton for added protection, rigidity and grip;
• External loops and attachment areas for ropes, carabiners and more;
• Ergonomic solutions include removable lid organiser and divider tray with cable access points;
• Dual pivot latch for secure locking and easy opening.
There is also a MOLLE-style loop system with nylon straps to secure items to lid and tray, The Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) system was first used by the US Army as a standard means of mounting equipment, weapons, knives, ammunition bags and other gear that could be attached to backpacks and tactical vests.