The premier international homeland security event in Tokyo
When it comes to Homeland Security (HLS) and Olympic Safety, Israel’s experience is without equal.
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics closing fast on the horizon – and over 40 million tourists expected to visit – the public’s safety and security is the greatest concern for the Tokyo Olympic Committee. The adjacent critical infrastructure, health, public order and transportation authorities are looking forward to participating in ISDEF JAPAN at the Todoroki Arena, 29-30 August 2018. ISDEF JAPAN leverages ISDEF’s expertise to assemble a legion of global companies, cutting edge innovators and leading experts all at one venue. These leaders specialise in the latest equipment and technologies for public safety, mega-event protection, counter-terrorism and cyber security. ISDEF JAPAN provides a unique platform of advanced technologies and knowledge transfer to ensure public safety.
ISDEF JAPAN is the premier international homeland security event in Tokyo. This occasion will fulfil the needs of Homeland Security Organizations, Law Enforcement, Security Agencies and Emergency Responders by exposing them to products and solutions from innovative homeland security providers worldwide. NOTE: ISDEF JAPAN is only open to defence and HLS officials and their industry counterparts.
ISDEF JAPAN is bringing best practices, capabilities, doctrine, experience, knowledge, products, solutions and technologies to Japan in what will be the Premier International HLS Exhibition for Japan. ISDEF Japan brings together government and officials, industry members, end-users and decision-makers from Japan, Israel and around the world at Todoroki Arena, 29-30 August 2018.
According to ISDEF Managing Director Mr Jonas Zolkén: “The Todoroki Arena is the perfect venue for exhibitors and security professionals visiting ISDEF JAPAN because of its large open spaces for exhibitors, demonstrations, static and dynamic displays as well as private and semi-private spaces for conferences, meetings, networking and seminar sessions. The location for ISDEF JAPAN is ideal to experience, learn, and purchase the right solutions and equipment for fulfilling requirements and meeting the Tokyo 2020 Olympics demanding objectives.”
The ISDEF JAPAN website enumerates the many advantages of exhibiting at ISDEF JAPAN as a unique opportunity for:
- Interacting directly with the International Homeland Security markets
- Taking advantage of the best conditions to increase your ROI
- Reaching your target audience and increase sales internationally
- Demonstrating your new innovations in our Live Demonstration Area
- Networking with Delegations and the HLS industry from across the globe
- Having a rare guarantee for SMEs to position themselves among world-ranked players
- Conducting market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the Exhibition
- Participating in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops parallel to the Exhibition
- Benefitting from unique opportunities for B2B, B2G and G2G acquisitions.
To view the brochure click here.