Joint Venture with AMS to be Announced Tuesday
Abu Dhabi-based Bin Halal Enterprises, a veteran-owned business established in 1999 that focuses on supporting development and growth of the local defence and aerospace industries through partnerships with leading global practitioners, is hosting several of its partner companies on its stand at IDEX this week:
- Cobham – communications equipment and antennas;
- Complete Parachute Solutions – special forces parachutes and training services;
- Dimo – aviation spares, parts and components worldwide;
- Frequentis – air traffic management communications and data systems;
- General Dynamics Mission Systems – joint venture company with Bin Halal, specialised in integrated shelters solutions;
- MAG Aerospace – intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft services;
- Marshall Aerospace & Defence – aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services;
- MMIST – GPS-guided parachute resupply;
- Tiyaga Group – military vehicles design and upgrade;
- Trakka Systems – search lights and infrared systems.
In addition, on Tuesday the company will sign an agreement with AMS to form a joint venture company – AMS Bin Hilal – to target fleet management, supply chain and logistics support business opportunities with the UAE armed forces and other government agencies.