Range of high technology solutions for land and air markets
Cobham is showcasing some of some of its most innovative technologies and capabilities for land and air applications on stand 201D in Hall 2 at the Tuyap Fair and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey, 9-12 May.
Cobham’s exhibits will include technology such as:
- Lightweight and Telescopic Masts: Cobham’s masts are designed to meet the most demanding requirements of transportable communications, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and broadcast systems.
- Antennas: A range of antennas will be on display including: Airborne; wideband communications; high-power cellular counter-measure; vehicle mount; jamming; UAV; UGV and Direction Finding.
- Antennas: Countering the Unlawful Use of Drones – A suite of antenna solutions is available for systems designed to compromise the unlawful use of drones.
- Anti-Jam GPS: Cobham’s new Anti-Jam GPS solution is a stand-alone unit that can be installed or retro-fitted in fixed wing, rotary wing, UAV and space constrained land and marine platforms.
- Direction Finding: The 935 Series of tactical Direction Finders (DF) provides a range of integrated DF solutions for bus-controlled and stand-alone direction finding systems.
- Airborne TETRA: Cobham is one of the most experienced providers of avionics-standard airborne TETRA systems and has supplied avionics standard airborne TETRA systems globally.