From Vehicles to EO Devices
Patria is showcasing a wide range of capabilities and solutions at Eurosatory, 13-17 June.
- A new C-sUAS concept is based on a completely new and unique type of high-grade effector, providing simple, scalable, cost-effective short-range protection from Class 1 drones;
- The AMV 8×8 is an extremely modern, modular and robust armoured vehicle providing superior fire power, protection and mobility and featuring fully digitalised vehicle data and control systems;
- SONAC ACS – an acoustic mine sweep, specifically designed for sweeping influence mines with advanced acoustic triggering;
The latest innovations from Senop – a Patria Group company – will also be on display:
- AFCD TI is a new EO advanced fire control system designed for use with the Carl-Gustaf M4/M3 multi-role weapon system, created in close cooperation between Saab and Senop and due for release next year;
- LILLY is a compact target acquisition and observation system offering exceptional situational awareness capabilities with advanced energy management – the Gen2, available by year end, features a high-performance thermal imager and an extended LRF;
- EVA 40 is a lightweight and compact night vision goggle designed to provide a high level of usability and performance;
- The LUKE Tactical Laser Sight is a high-performance laser sight with a visible laser, an IR laser and an IR illuminator, providing optimum operational endurance for day and night operations;
- The ARTIC FOX shelter system is a verified, proven multipurpose platform that adapts easily to meet customer-specific needs, offering excellent agility for increasingly important mobile operations.