Provides Sonar, Underwater Security and Acoustic Analysis Solutions
Israeli developer DSIT Solutions will be highlighting a broad range of offerings for sonar, underwater security and acoustic analysis requirements at Euronaval. Among these is its SHIELD family of underwater security systems, which provides long-range automatic detection and classification for all types of underwater threats and has been sold to Tier 1 customers around the world.
DSIT will focus visitor attention on the following systems:
• BLACKFISH HMS (Hull Mounted Sonar) – an advanced anti-submarine warfare (ASW) system. The compact sonar design provides superior performance while maintaining minimal footprint on the vessel;
• AquaShield DDS – long-range automatic underwater security system for the protection of critical coastal and offshore sites. The system supports the detection of underwater threats such as divers and unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs);
• PointShield PDDS – a portable version of the company’s Diver Detection Sonar for the protection of surface vessels from the threat of underwater intrusion and sabotage;
• PAR (Portable Acoustic Range) – used to accurately measure the radiated noise of ships and submarines to maintaining the vessels’ low noise signature;
• SeaShield SAS – static active sonar that is used as a coastal underwater surveillance system for long-range detection of hostile submarines;
• Sonar simulators and Trainers – including the company’s state of the art full mission submarine tactical trainer.