SEA SERPENT and MMR Radar Prominent Among Offerings
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) will focus on the breadth of its solutions for defence and security applications at DSEI 2021, concentrating on combat-proven, decisive effects in naval, land, air, space and cyvber domains, as well as joint contexts.
At the forefront of its offerings this year will be:
- SEA SERPENT – delivers an agile, highly penetrative, combined anti-ship and land attack capability;
- MMR radar – a highly agile, high probability of intercept detection system;
- MINI-HARPY – The only available loitering munition with a dual EO/IR and anti-radiation seeker;
- MARITIME HERON – operationally proven, high endurance multi-sensor and data transfer air platform for maritime barrier, homeland security and interception missions;
- GROUND ROBOTICS – cutting-edge vehicles and applications;
- MMA – Operational advanced Multi Mission ground surveillance aircraft.
In addition, both at headquarters and through its UK office, IAI works closely with front-line commands and collaborates with notable British companies to reinforce conceptual development, cooperation and opportunities for employment, technology transfer and prosperity in local communities. Most recently, IAI and Thales in the UK joined forces to offer SEA SERPENT as a compelling solution to equip the Royal Navy’s Type 23 frigates with an anti-ship/anti-surface missile. In addition, IAI is collaborating with Marlborough Communications Limited (MCL) to deliver UGVs to support and enhance experimentation and capability development in unmanned battlefield operations.
“IAI offers a broad range of technological advanced systems for Europe in general, and [the] UK in particular. We see the European and British markets as a significant market and are happy to promote local technological and business collaboration[s]. In a volatile, rapidly changing world, it is vital that we do all we can to assist with each other’s security, economic development and prosperity,” observed IAI President & CEO, Boaz Levy.
The integration of multiple advanced sensors and data processing systems in a modern airframe is something at which IAI has become adept.