Collaboration with MHD-Rockland in Components for ORION and Others
At DSEI 2019 in London last week, Nasmyth Ferdown, part of Nasmyth Technologies, showcased its capabilities and key relationships with international partners, such as MHD-Rockland.
Nasmyth Ferndown manufactures components for MHD-Rockland’s military and commercial legacy fleets worldwide, producing highly complex large structural fabrications and critical components for aircraft such as the P-3 ORION and various other military aircraft.
From its site in Dorset, Nasmyth Ferndown’s in-house team of highly skilled engineers produces and delivers complex fabrications and assemblies to the world’s most complex markets and rigorous environments, including the aero-engine and marine industries.
Pertinent capabilities include:
• Design and reverse engineering, supported by CAD/CAM, latest analytical techniques and testing facilities and the latest analytical techniques and technologies
• Precision machining and shaping of high-performance metals and materials
• Construction, testing and certification of both simple and complex structures using the most advanced welding and assembly techniques
• System engineering and total product or component solutions
• Plasma, plasticized, chemical and thermal treatments and repairs
• Global supply chain management and logistical solutions
• Best-in-class after-sales support
“In order to provide the very best service, Nasmyth Group is always ready to work with other companies to get a project done. We offer world-class, cost-effective and timely solutions to each of our customers’ challenges. We are proud to be working with MHD-Rockland and will be demonstrating their products on our stand at DSEI,” commented Nasmyth Ferndown Director, Scott Hudson.