Unveiling new LIGHTHAWK Tactical brand
Central Lake Armor Express, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance body armour solutions, is unveiling its latest advancements in ballistic packages, carrier designs, hard armour and duty gear for the domestic and federal law enforcement, defence and security markets at booth #31103.
Armor Express is also formally launching its new brand, LIGHTHAWK Tactical, demonstrating hot innovations in head to toe protective wear for the 21st century tactical officer.
“SHOT Show provides an incredible opportunity for us to fully engage with our customers and partners on what’s most important: saving lives,” Matt Davis, Founder and President of Armor Express, told MONS. “We look forward to highlighting the most cutting-edge tactical and concealable solutions the industry has seen, all reflective of our commitment to putting the safety of the men and women who protect our freedoms above all else. We continue to expand our footprint, most notably growing our tactical LE business with the launch of LIGHTHAWK Tactical, which will bring a host of new innovations and greater industry collaboration. As we push advancements in ballistics and carrier designs, there is no better time than now to be front and centre with those who rely on our solutions.”
LIGHTHAWK Tactical takes Technology-Driven Body Armor Designs to the Next Level.
The new LIGHTHAWK Tactical solution was developed with real-world user input and dedicated to the progressive tactical officer. Under the LIGHTHAWK Tactical brand, one finds the latest mission-critical ballistic systems, carriers, hard armour and accessory tools:
– Special Assignment Unit (SAU) Plate Carrier: This streamlined, lightweight and modular tactical plate carrier comes in Laser Cut and MOLLE configurations and features the Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) and optional/swappable Cummerbund Wraps (Armor Wrap, M4 Wrap, Utility Wrap).
– Laser Cut Plate Carrier (LCPC): Fits most hard armour plates (certified ICW or Lo Vis special threat) and soft ballistic plate backers. The LCPC meets most needs for patrol, task force, or close protection detail. This lightweight carrier is made with today’s newest and strongest materials.
– Hard Armor Shoulder Plate (HASP) Carrier: This advanced, lightweight, ballistic (Level IIIA, III, or III+) shoulder protection plate and carrier is exclusive to LIGHTHAWK. The HASP carrier was engineered with the latest laser cut material resulting in a durable, low-profile and reduced-weight product.
– Agile Canine Vest (ACV): With ground-breaking features like the hidden dynamic cummerbund, shoulder fit adjustments and covered zipper closure, the ACV is a streamlined package allowing the K-9 to move freely with minimal snag points, while offering the best options in ballistic/stab protection.
– Quick Release Dynamic Cummerbund Upgrades: Using cutting-edge technology, LIGHTHAWK Tactical is proud to deliver three cummerbund options for the most discerning operator – the COBRA Dynamic Cummerbund, ARES Dynamic Cummerbund and FirstSpear Tubes Dynamic Cummerbund.
– Special Response Team (SRT) Belt: The SRT Belt offers an effective and comfortable platform for today’s officer needs. Available in MOLLE and laser cut styles, it comes standard with a padded insert or can be upgraded with a custom ballistic insert. Sizes run from XS-4X.
– NOD’s Garage: This padded case for a helmet-mounted night vision device or related accessories, utilizes the interior space and protection of the operator’s helmet, making the most out of limited loadout space. It includes ID badge and name tape attachment points, along with a removable divider.
“LIGHTHAWK Tactical is committed to creating and delivering solutions which support the needs of the modern-day tactical professional,” Rick Rardon, Director of Carrier Research and Development, continues. “We’re excited to introduce at SHOT Show some of the industry’s firsts and strongest innovations for tactical LE. This is an ideal forum to actively engage with our end-users. Their feedback is instrumental to our product evolution process and we pride ourselves on the LIGHTHAWK brand being mission-ready and second-to-none because we put our customers’ needs at the forefront.”
“2018 ushers in a new beginning as Armor Express merged with KDH Defense Systems, combining forces to create one of the largest body armour and protective solution providers in the world,” Mr. Davis concludes. “Together the companies will proudly serve our Domestic and Federal law enforcement agencies and U.S. Armed Forces, leveraging best practices and creating a winning formula for our protectors and partners. We are excited by what the future holds and look forward to building long-lasting alliances for years to come.”